INSPIRA ENERGIA, S.L. with CIF B66960832 and registered office C / Doctor Trueta, 183, 9-5 - 08005 Barcelona, hereinafter INSPIRA ENERGIA. It is a company dedicated to the construction and operation of: CO2-free power plants and electric vehicle charging points.
Access to this site or use in any way implies acceptance of all the provisions of this Legal Notice. INSPIRA ENERGIA reserves the right to modify at any time this Notice. Accordingly, is the responsibility of every user, reading Legal force in each one of the times when you visit this website, so if it is not in accordance with any of the conditions set forth herein, shall refrain regarding the use of this website.
2. Access or attempt to access or restricted areas of this website and the website https://www.inspiraenergia.com/vo/ without fulfilling the conditions required for access to the same ;
3. Damage to hardware or software from the website, its suppliers or third parties;
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other system hardware or software that may damage the hardware or software to breathe energy, or its suppliers or third parties;
5. Trying to access, use and / or manipulate data to breathe energy, or third-party providers or other users;
6. Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless with the authorization to do INSPIRA ENERGIA it;
7. Remove, hide or manipulate the notes on the rights of intellectual or industrial property and other information identifying the rights of third parties or INSPIRA ENERGIA incorporated into content, as well as technical protection devices or any other information mechanisms that may be introduced in the content;
8. Obtain or attempt to obtain the content using means or media other than that, as the case has been made available os'hagi purpose expressly indicated in the websites where the content or in general, the commonly used Internet to not create a risk of damaging or disabling the website and / or its contents;
9. In particular, and merely indicative and not exhaustive, the User agrees not to transmit, disseminate or make available third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, pictures, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software and generally any kind of material that is contrary to current law, morality, public order and, in general, to make you conform to legal conditions.
INSPIRA ENERGIA not liable for damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from:
1. Illegal interference with the use of malware of any kind and through any media such as computer viruses or other.
2. Abuse or inappropieate use of INSPIRA ENERIGA website.
3. Security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of outdated versions of the same. INSPIRA ENERGIA administrators reserve the right to withdraw, in whole or in part, any content or information on the web.
All content on this website are owned by INSPIRA ENERGIA, S.L. and are protected by intellectual property law, not to be understood given the user any rights of exploitation are beyond the strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
The parties submit, at its option, to resolve conflicts and renouncing any other jurisdiction, the courts of your domicile.
Please note that your personal data will be included and treated in Comercial Offers and CV's file, owned by INSPIRA ENERGIA, S.L. with registration code 2102101370 on the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. The finality of the data is only to analzye your CV or to send Comercial Offers related with INSPIRA services.
Your data will only be available to INSPIRA ENERGIA, you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition sending an email to email@example.com or a letter to INSPIRA ENERGIA at C/Doctor Trueta, 183, 9-5 - 08005 Barcelona.
The payment methods accepted in INSPIRA are:
1. Bank debit
2. Bank transfers
3. Credit cards: Visa, Visa Electron 4B, Euro6000, MasterCard, American Express i Maestro Internacional
The products that have been purchased through INSPIRA can be returned during the next 30 days after delivery. The request for refund must be made by phone or by email firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of contracts the holder of the contract will have the right to give up during the next 15 days from the signing of the contract.
The shipment will be made through professional companies and the usual delivery time for the shipment will be from 24h to 48h. The delivery will be personalized between 9AM and 19PM.
Through this website you can contract INSPIRA services for different purposes: obtaining credit for using the network of electric vehicle charging points, or for the construction of 100% CO2-free energy production facilities . For each purpose you will be presented with a PDF contract detailing the general and particular conditions of the service. You must review the contract in PDF as it is subject to the conditions set out therein. In all contracts there is the possibility of withdrawal 15 days after signing. As well as in contracts in which the physical product is delivered, the right of return within 30 days of receiving the product.